Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is for real

So, because I have Charlotte running all over the place all day, my mind rarely even is thinking about being pregnant. It really is on my mind first thing in the morning, then later at night. I've gotten some Zofran to help with being so sick and it's working (more or less) so, I just don't think about it all too much. Because of that, situations like yesterday really frustrate me. Here's what happened. It's happened for the past 2 weeks now. On Wed morning I take my medicine and feel good. Thurs I'm still feeling good so I don't take anything at all, so by Fri I get hit by the nausea/vomiting Mac truck. Not OK. After I threw up yesterday, I was so upset. Sometimes the reality of how LONG this process is just hits me hard, and it's overwhelming. I only have 6 more months, but it seriously is feeling like an eternity right now. I hate when my emotions get out of control and I lose it like I did yesterday. Crying and blubbering. Not attractive, that's for sure! I am so grateful for my sweet husband. He is so loving and patient with my emotional breakdowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment