Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bad day :(

Yesterday was a really rough day. I woke up pretty sick and while I was throwing up, completely lost it (emotionally). George was headed out the door for work and I just got overwhelmed. I was so sick and still had to care for sweet Charlotte. I admit, I've been a bit of a slug of a mom lately. I just don't have as much energy and honestly, she's at an awkward age and I don't know how to entertain her inside. I can take her outside to the park or for a walk and that entertains her forever, but when it comes to inside stuff, I have no clue. ANYWAY, so I cried a bit after getting sick and tried to stomach some food. The rest of the day I stayed in my jammies and just laid around. George got off work at 5:30ish and needed his hair cut really bad. He's been begging me for almost 2 weeks now :( so I told him we were going to do it then before his class. After his haircut, Charlotte started whining really bad. I know it's because she was so bored from watching TV basically all day and just wanted a little more attention, but it sent me over the edge. Again, I lost it. Here George was going to be home for all of half an hour and was going to leave AGAIN for class for 3 hours. He went in our room to shower, or so I thought. He came out and put Charlotte's shoes on and said they were going to the park for a while and told me to just relax. Then I felt really bad. I really wasn't trying to get him to stay home, it had just been a bad day! He said to stop worrying and that there was really no point in going to class today, because she wasn't even there and the class would be shortened anyway. So he left with Charlotte for an hour!! It was so nice. I cleaned up the house, vacuumed (for the first time in probably, 2 weeks, so gross), took a bath and just relaxed. It was so nice. He came home and I started feeling sick again and of course, threw up... again. TMI- George is so nice when I'm sick. He comes in when I start really throwing up, rubs my back and holds back my hair, flushes the toilet when I'm done and just slips out before I even stand up again. He knows that I hate how I look and everything after, so he lets me just have a minute. But I totally appreciate him caring for me so much. I love him so much. I love Charlotte too, I just need a little more energy and patience. Today was an OK day. I was sick this morning, but got it together by mid morning. We went out for a walk as a family and that really helped me feel better. After lunch, I took a nap and didn't wake up sick!! I've been nauseous off and on the rest of the afternoon, but I'm better than yesterday. Hoping tomorrow is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment