Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

BAH!

Today is going to be a long day. My annoying neighbor is pregnant and eating it up. She totally takes advantage of me and my time. And I don't know how to say no. So I guess I do it to myself. She is going to the hospital yet again. She gets sick and doesn't take care of herself and goes days without eating or drinking and then ends up in the hospital. Funny thing about this time around is that her husband is just dropping her off at the hospital this time. Not even staying with her, kind of like he's just as annoyed as everyone. I secretly hope she gets there and they're like, "Sorry, you're fine. Here's some drugs, go home and eat a sandwich." Would they do that if she wasn't sick enough? I would guess so, they can't keep their hospital rooms booked with non-dying patients, right. GRR. Anyway, the reason I am so annoyed is I am stuck with her daughter ALL. DAY. AGAIN. Luckily I have her carseat so I can still run my errands and such, but it just throws off my whole day. I've decided I officially hate babysitting. I do not do well with other people's kids. The neighbors are moving out of state at the end of the month, so hopefully this will be the last time. I honestly can't wait for them to move. I'm rude. I know. 
Pregnancy stuff: I haven't felt sick at all for the past 2 days. It's awesome. I love it. But the worrier in me is also concerned that I haven't felt sick. I'm going to be done with prenatals for a while. Today I'm going to buy some gummy vitamins. Actually, I'm going to go now. I need a diet coke and pizza from Sam's. SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment