Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The WHOLE fam damly

Well, my whole family is up at the cabin for a reunion type thing with the Gardener's. I was so sad when I heard that Tara and Tyson were going too. I miss MY family like crazy. Anyway, my dad sent me a random email and after my FB account was hacked and his random email, I was concerned and called the cabin. They just wanted to Skype, but after talking with him and hearing how happy he was and obviously how happy everyone was there, I thought that was the perfect time to make the announcement to them. They were all SO excited! haha! Dad yelled, "BECCA'S PREGNANT!!" to the whole cabin and everyone just started yelling and hollering. It made me feel so happy and loved. Tara immediately started crying (hormonal and pregnant also) so I got on the phone with her. She's so sweet. She knew we were concerned and worried that it was taking longer to get pregnant, so she was just really relieved that I am pregnant now. That also made me feel good, that she was so worried about me. Logan is super excited. He already is hoping it's another girl. He said it's way more fun being an uncle to a girl! Because they're so much cuter than boys :) I talked to my mom as well and she's super happy and excited too. She asked how I was feeling and made sure I was OK. It was nice. I'm glad I timed this well and told them while they were all together and happy. I am so excited to be pregnant at the same time as Tara too. It'll be fun to have babies the same age :)
Pregnancy stuff: This morning was really rough. Because I ate so much yesterday at Olive Garden, I was sick all morning. While I was out driving later, it came back and I had to basically hypnotize myself into NOT getting sick. I'm learning how to talk myself through it and most times I can do it. That's about it. Tomorrow we'll tell the rest of George's family. But we'll wait to tell everyone else until next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment